You know you are definitely sick when:
your head feels large and heavy
your nose is running so much that you can't sleep and then it feels like you are breathing fire (like Puff the magic dragon),
your body aches and your eyelids are half closed
you sleep like you never slept before,
you want to eat but have no appetite
your mouth just feels blah....
yes....it all conclude to one thing....I HAVE A COLD.
....and it don't feel good. I would whine but i have no energy.
and yes....one more indicator...i can't think straight and my speaking is slurred.
but i still ahve a smile on my face. :)
Alright me back to bed....
your head feels large and heavy
your nose is running so much that you can't sleep and then it feels like you are breathing fire (like Puff the magic dragon),
your body aches and your eyelids are half closed
you sleep like you never slept before,
you want to eat but have no appetite
your mouth just feels blah....
yes....it all conclude to one thing....I HAVE A COLD.
....and it don't feel good. I would whine but i have no energy.
and yes....one more indicator...i can't think straight and my speaking is slurred.
but i still ahve a smile on my face. :)
Alright me back to bed....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment (Be sure to include your name)
Home