Loan-er Dog

This page


And then there were three....
(Cola, Boby, and presenting, Shao Bo)

4 Comments:

  • Anonymous Anonymous - 6/10/2004 11:20 AM...  

    Does that mean you have a new dog?

    Matt

  • Anonymous Anonymous - 6/10/2004 5:28 PM...  

    I love this picture!

  • Blogger rj - 6/13/2004 12:45 PM...  

    Unfortunately not :( We had to return the little fellow. He was on loan from a friend so we were just dog-sitting. I am thinking of asking for joint custody because i miss him so much. My dad is wanting another dog just like him because he was so good (he just loves the fact that Shao Bao floows him EVERYWHERE he goes). Anyways, its amazing how quickly you become attached in just a few days.

  • Blogger rj - 6/13/2004 12:59 PM...  

    by the way, that was "follows" not "floows."

    PS. the dog's real name is "Shao Bo" but I like to call him "Shao Bao" instead.

    Shao Bo means little treasure
    Shao Bao means little bun :) He answers to both.

Post a Comment (Be sure to include your name)

Home