Opinion

Is $40 too much to spend on a sterling silver ring??

4 Comments:

  • Anonymous Anonymous - 5/12/2004 11:51 AM...  

    Not too much if it has a cool skull and flames. Way cool. Nah jk. It doesn't seem too much if it's a nice ring. I'm the king of justification, so here's my take on this situation. How much are you worth per hour and how long would it take for you to make that ring? Don't forget material costs. Well then, in your case, you should go and buy something much more expensive! Go on, you deserve it.

  • Anonymous Anonymous - 5/12/2004 12:31 PM...  

    Very interesting. This reminds me of a time when i wanted a "superman" logo ring. I seen it many times in high school but never brought it because it was either too expensive or the logo was just too big (man style). I think i have only seen the women friendly version once (more petite S logo), but the ring size was too large for me. Anyways, thank you for your feedback...what an interesting way to figure s/t out.

    Susan

  • Anonymous Anonymous - 5/13/2004 5:57 AM...  

    Tell you what...give me 40 bucks and I get you a gold ring...

  • Anonymous Anonymous - 5/28/2004 7:56 PM...  

    Too much!! Coming from the son of a goldsmith.. ewwwww... - Earl

Post a Comment (Be sure to include your name)

Home