Yesterday, I tripped and fell down the stairs outside my house.
It hurts. I have nine or so ouchy spots along with scratches and bruises. All my bruises are also swollen and my muscles hurt ! Needless to say, I am not a "happy camper." blah blah.
Here's what hurts : Two spots on my ankle area, two on my shin, one on my thigh, one on my hip, one on my elbow, two on my arm, one on my pinky (which was bleeding), my back and right rib muscles hurt when i move (muscle pain) I think that is it. the bruised areas are a bit swollen too. other than that i am ok. :)
Anyways, i had to go to an interview/exam so i had some for paper for submission in my hand. when i fell, it was like on TV, all the papers went flying everywhere in the air. Its quite funny really. I was running late and didn't have time to sulk on the ground where i landed. I just got up slowly and gathered my papers. I didn't know that i was bleeding so i got blood on some of my papers. There are also visible grass stains on the papers too (landed on the grass). I had to go back inside the house and replace my submission package. to make a long story short. i was 5 minutes late.
today i just feel weak. i think its because every hurts. :(
Lesson: walk down stairs with care !
It hurts. I have nine or so ouchy spots along with scratches and bruises. All my bruises are also swollen and my muscles hurt ! Needless to say, I am not a "happy camper." blah blah.
Here's what hurts : Two spots on my ankle area, two on my shin, one on my thigh, one on my hip, one on my elbow, two on my arm, one on my pinky (which was bleeding), my back and right rib muscles hurt when i move (muscle pain) I think that is it. the bruised areas are a bit swollen too. other than that i am ok. :)
Anyways, i had to go to an interview/exam so i had some for paper for submission in my hand. when i fell, it was like on TV, all the papers went flying everywhere in the air. Its quite funny really. I was running late and didn't have time to sulk on the ground where i landed. I just got up slowly and gathered my papers. I didn't know that i was bleeding so i got blood on some of my papers. There are also visible grass stains on the papers too (landed on the grass). I had to go back inside the house and replace my submission package. to make a long story short. i was 5 minutes late.
today i just feel weak. i think its because every hurts. :(
Lesson: walk down stairs with care !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment (Be sure to include your name)
Home